Show up Venetian-style and incognito masked up in this one-of-a-kind, gold and black fabric mask perfect for Carnival and Mardi Gras galas, balls, parties, and parades. Curved and custom-sized with an elastic headband, this handmade upcycled mask fits comfortably on your face. It has lace and rhinestone-trimmed large eye sockets allowing for false eyelashes and an unobstructed view. The gold-painted, long nose allows you to slide the mask up to rest on your forehead for eating and drinking. It is crowned with elegant black feathers and, a white and gold star with a gold heart-shaped rhinestone bursts from your third eye.
Gold & Black Venetian Carnival Upcycled Mask
- one of a kind whimsical art carnival mask for adults
- handmade using cleaned and repurposed materials and new rhinestones, feathers, and elastic
- covered in metallic gold and black striped knit fabric
- trimmed with gold satin upholstery rope
- black lace trimmed large eye sockets with gold rhinestone teardrops
- black turkey feather crown
- long gold-painted nose
- 5" x 10" with an additional 4" feather crown
- sparkling gold and black soft cotton backing, with a rhinestone star bursting towards your 3rd eye.
- custom-sized black elastic head strap for a comfortable and secure fit (note your head size in comments when ordering)
- perfect for Carnival, Mardi Gras, galas, balls, parties and parades.
- no returns
- read stories about whimsical masks
- from my upcycled masks at Touch of Ridiculous
- Handle with care. Hold by elastic.
- Clean with a feather duster. No water, chemicals, or abrasive materials. Do not iron or steam.
- Remove in wet weather. Cover it if caught in the rain or when near misters. If it does get wet, gently shake off water droplets, and set it to dry in the sunshine or in front of a fan on a low setting.
- Stuff fabric or paper behind the mask and store in a dry place.
- resting position should be face up.
- place over hair or wig and with the end of a comb pull wisps of hair out from under the elastic to cover the elastic
- a simple costume - with a solid black, gold, or creme cape, onesie, suit, or flowing long gown
- For more dramatic occasions, pair it up with black upcycled epaulets, a black upcycled hat, and or a black and white upcycled skirt.
- Peruse what is currently available in my SHOP, where the rest of my wearable art accessories are organized by color, and let your imagination run wild.